Apples are a great source of fiber and are low in calories. They can help you feel full and are a healthy snack option.
I would like to introduce you to the most awesome raw apple snack ever.
The best part? It takes only 3 fruits and 2 minutes prep to make!
What’s even better about this snack is the healthy nutrition! You are eating a full apple plus the amazing juice of an orange and lemon. Think of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Raw Apple Snack Recipe
- 1-2 apples – select a sweet apple like Fuji or Gala (I used Fuji)
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- Juice lemon and orange into a small bowl
- Slice the apple into thin slices (see image below)
- Place slices into juice bowl and make sure the juice is all over the apple slices
- Place bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Remove from fridge, serve and enjoy!
Optional: you can use a green apple in place of one of the other apples to give the plate some contrast for your guests.