When one or two joints are affected, they can cause pain. Nowadays, the use of herbs to relieve pain is very popular because they provide relief to victims without the use of drug prescriptions. Also, these herbs to relieve pain will cost you less and offer no side effects. Following are the best natural herbs for fitness lovers to relieve pain.
1. White willow bark and devil’s claw – Herbs and plants have long been used to remedy some illnesses including pain. Since pains are mainly due to inflammation, it is recommended that you give anti-inflammatory herbs a try. These herbs incorporate devil’s claw and white willow bark because according to recent research, they worked better to alleviate pain when compared to placebos.
2. Ginger – More studies about ginger are needed, but initial reviews say that ginger is perfect for folks who want to alleviate pain naturally. It contains wonderful phytochemicals that stop inflammation. Another good thing about ginger is that there are very few side effects linked to it.
3. Bilberry – Also referred to as European blueberry, which has been utilized for many years in treating pain. It contains large quantities of anthocyanins that are responsible for minimizing painful swelling and decreasing inflammation. Also, it contains antioxidants, which decreases the incidence or force of attacks. They do this by reducing the amount of uric acid in the body. This can be acquired as an herbal tea or supplement at any nutritional stores.
4. Nettle Root – This is one of the herbs known to be effective in treating pain. It is also known as “stinging nettle” because of its throbbing pain, which reduces uric acid when you touch it. This nettle root is considered to be diuretic, thus easing symptoms by enabling the kidneys to flush out harmful acid. Also, this herb act as a natural antihistamine, which helps to reduce swelling. This can be utilized in soups wherein heat removes the stinging ability.
6. Maeng da kratom – this is known as the strongest strain available and is used primarily for energy enhancing and mood altering affects. However, many people have noted that it is great for relieving pain as well. It’s also pretty inexpensive and you can grab some maeng da for sale at many online shops or in your local grocery store.
5. Lime juice – this is one of the essential pain herbal medicine and is very active in minimizing uric acid in the kidney. To cure pain, you should drink at least around four glasses of lime juice with water regularly to get fast relief.
In conclusion, using herbs to relieve pain are extremely effective in preventing attacks and alleviating pain. Also, they do not cause any type of side effects. But apart from these herbs, you should also consider other important measures such as exercise, diet modification, and prevention of alcohol intake to get rid of future attacks.