Healthy Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers

Healthy Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers

You guys know how much I love peanut butter. My favorite brand, of course, is Teddie, but I’ll eat just about any variety. There’s just something about peanut butter that makes me really, really happy. And with National Peanut Butter Day tomorrow (Sunday, January 24th), I wanted to share some of my very favorite peanut butter recipes to help you celebrate the day. Enjoy!

healthy recipes for peanut butter lovers
Peanut Butter & Pumpkin-Stuffed French Toast

peanut butter and pumpkin stuffed french toast

Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

BestPeanutButterAndBananaSmoothie-70-709x800

Healthy (& Highly Addictive) Peanut Butter Granola

Healthy-Peanut-Butter-Granola-

Peanut Butter Cookie for One <– just 60 seconds in the microwave!

IMG_1781-750x563

No-Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars

gluten-free-no-bake-peanut-butter-cereal-bars

The Best & Easiest Peanut Butter Protein Balls

The-Best-Easiest-Peanut-Butter-Protein-Balls-

Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies

flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies

Peanut Buttery Bars

peanut buttery bars

P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway to win $100 gift card to Kohl’s!!

22 Comments

1. Gwen @ Nutty G Fitness

Gwen @ Nutty G Fitness

January 23, 2016 at 8:10 am
    Reply I made your peanut butter protein balls last week! So good and were perfect before the gym first thing in the morning. I am currently snowed in for the weekend so plan to make another batch ????

2. Tina

January 23, 2016 at 12:56 pm
    Reply @Gwen @ Nutty G Fitness: Yay! So glad you like them!!

3. Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

January 23, 2016 at 8:52 am
    Reply DELISH! I guess I know how I’m celebrating one of the greatest days ever! ????

4. [email protected]'s Cravings

[email protected]’s Cravings

January 23, 2016 at 10:10 am
    Reply Peanut butter is my favorite! Can’t wait to try these… thanks for an awesome roundup!

5. Ellen @ My Uncommon Everyday

Ellen @ My Uncommon Everyday

January 23, 2016 at 10:28 am
    Reply National Peanut Butter Day miiight just be my favorite holiday ???? I love your peanut butter cookie for one and I just made muffins stuffed with peanut butter, so I think I’m covered in terms of celebrating!

6. Christine (Run Plant Based)

Christine (Run Plant Based)

January 23, 2016 at 11:34 am
    Reply Great collection of recipes, thanks. Agreed on peanut butter and any form of nut/seed butter really. And I love adding peanut powder to smoothies.

7. Escaping Winter Storm Jonas + Things To Read + Ways to Sweat - Peanut Butter Runner

Escaping Winter Storm Jonas + Things To Read + Ways to Sweat – Peanut Butter Runner

January 23, 2016 at 11:40 am
    Reply […] Healthy Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers – Tina from Carrots n’ Cake put together a delicious round up of her favorite peanut butter recipes in anticipation of National Peanut Butter Day on Sunday. You better believe I’ll be following suit! […]

8. Taylor

January 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
    Reply Oh I just love peanut butter too!! That granola looks so good!

9. Cathy McGouran

Cathy McGouran

January 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm
    Reply Thanks Tina,
    They look delicious. My mornings will soon become very hectic so will def be trying these out!

10. Magazine House – Receitas saudáveis ”‹”‹para amantes da manteiga de amendoim

Cathy McGouran

January 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm
    Reply Thanks Tina,

11. Katie @ Peace Love & Oats

Magazine House – Receitas saudáveis ”‹”‹para amantes da manteiga de amendoim

January 23, 2016 at 3:06 pm
    Reply […] rel=”nofollow” Cenouras ‘N’ Cake […]

12. Rachel @ Simply Rachel Nicole

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats

January 23, 2016 at 5:42 pm
    Reply omg those no bake peanut butter cereal bars look SO good! I’m going to need to do that when my 60 day workout/nutrition program is up! <3

13. Emma @ Project Body Image

Rachel @ Simply Rachel Nicole

January 23, 2016 at 10:09 pm
    Reply These all look so good!!!! I am so making the peanut butter cookie for one!

14. Erin @ Erin's Inside Job

Emma @ Project Body Image

January 24, 2016 at 4:49 pm
    Reply This is just the best blog post ever! I love peanut butter ridiculous amounts – I need that peanut butter cookie now!

15. Olivia @CraveBalance

Erin @ Erin’s Inside Job

January 24, 2016 at 8:06 pm
    Reply I need to get back to some peanut butter. I haven’t had it in a long time bc I make my own almond butter at home and I’m obsessed with it. I’ll eat plenty of desserts with PB in them, but I haven’t eaten it at home in months!

16. Olivia @CraveBalance

January 24, 2016 at 8:26 pm
    Reply I am drooling! I didn’t know today was national peanut butter day. I must go have some now! (;

17. Lately… January – A Red Lip And A Nude Shoe

Emily

January 26, 2016 at 11:20 am
    Reply YAY for peanut butter recipes! They’re my favorite too!

18. Lately… January – A Red Lip And A Nude Shoe

January 27, 2016 at 7:00 pm
    Reply […] and healthy recipes for the peanut butter junkies out there – my […]

19. meanwhile, elsewhere | hello sunshine

Agnes

January 28, 2016 at 9:22 am
    Reply These look insane! I bet they are amazingly delicious!

20. Friday Favorites | January 29th - The Path to Mecca

meanwhile, elsewhere | hello sunshine

January 29, 2016 at 6:57 am
    Reply […] I want it all. TGFPB […]

21. Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Mousse | KFIT Bootcamp

TanyaJanuary 29, 2016 at 8:54 am
    Reply I’ve gotta be honest… I literally love EVERYTHING on this post. ???? National Peanut Butter Day should be everyday!

22. KFIT Body | Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Mousse

Friday Favorites | January 29th – The Path to Mecca

January 29, 2016 at 4:44 pm
    Reply […] loves Peanut Butter? I do. Here are Healthy Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers. PB lovers unite! (via Carrots n […]